The Humber and East Yorkshire School Leaders Group (HEYSBL) was launched in September 2018.
Our vision and aims
- To create a local network of School Business Leaders who work together to support each other
- To provide opportunities for;
- Sharing good practice
- Collaborative purchasing
- Joint CPD events/workshops/keynote speakers
- Negotiating discounts/special prices
- Income generation ideas
- Providing feedback from our region to local and national bodies
- Signposting information/relevant CPD opportunities
- Mentor support to new SBM/SBLs
Membership is open to anyone who works within a school business environment in the Humber and East Yorkshire area, in any phase or type of school. No matter what your job title is, School Business Manager, Finance Officer, Admin Manager, Director of Finance – you are welcome to join us!
Our group is registered on the DfE School Business Professional Networks Directory. Annual subscription is £50 per school, which includes attendance at meetings throughout the year and access to the HEYSBL website with online forums and information sharing, plus access to special offers from our sponsors. Membership for additional members from the same school is £10 per additional member, per year.
If you wish to join, please click here http://www.heysbl.org.uk/join/ to complete a registration form.
If you wish to contact us, please use the "Contact Us" form below.